I. Scholarship Requirements:
- Ukrainian citizens who are seeking degrees at the undergraduate or master’s level.
- While most of TNUA’s undergraduate programs require proficiency in Mandarin Chinese, English-language master’s program is offered by the International Master Program in Cultural and Creative Industries(IMCCI). The program is specifically designed for the arts and culture sector, providing training and research in contemporary arts and art management strategies for creative industries worldwide.
II. Financial Support:
- A full waiver of tuition and accommodation fees
- A scholarship up to NT$15,000/20,000. monthly stipend (bachelor’s/master’s). With good academic standing, the scholarship can be renewed annually for up to a maximum of four years for a bachelor’s program, two years for a master’s program.
- A roundtrip airline economy class ticket will be provided.
III. Application Deadline: June 8th, 2022
- Admission result will be announced by July.
- Our online application system is available until June 8th (Taipei time)
- 2022 Admission Handbook for International Degree Students (Fall Semester, 2022, class begins on September 12th): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u6I0cKnkRsZfFBUx9I1xBRLpl_PK1MkW/view
- TNUA: https://w3.tnua.edu.tw/
- IMCCI English Program: https://imcci.tnua.edu.tw/
E-mail | firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Tel. | +886 2 2897-1527
Add. | Office of International Affairs
Taipei National University of the Arts
No. 1, Xueyuan Road, Beitou District,