2021 Shared Campus – Critical Ecologies : Embodying Local Knowledges Symposium
Time | Friday ~ Saturday, 11~12 November, 2021
Venue | Online
Extended submission deadline | Friday, 10 September 2021
* We are extending the deadline for submission of proposals to the conference: Art and Critical Ecologies – Multiscalar Engagements.
* Please find the detailed information HERE
* Art and Critical Ecologies: Multiscalar Engagements – an online conference organized by Wanwu Practice Group, City University of Hong Kong, as part of the Embodying Local Knowledge Symposium organized by Critical Ecologies / Shared Campus and hosted by Taipei National University of the Arts
We believe this will be East Asia’s first conference on art and ecology. Our hope is that this conference will bring together researchers and practitioners working in the intersections of art, ecology, indigeneity, geopolitics, and STS (science and technology studies) to build a cross-regional network of sustainable collaboration.
The conference includes three panels:
- Panel 1: Art and Microbial Worlds
- Panel 2: Art, Ecology, Geology, and Climatology
- Panel 3: Art, Ecology, and Contested Indigeneity