註 冊   資 訊
* International Exchange Students being accepted for “Spring Semester” will only receive their Letter of Acceptance from TNUA in November (no later than 30 November)
1. Complete and return the “Authorization for Emergency Situations“ form.
2. Apply for a “Resident Visa (居留簽證)” at Taipei Representative Office in your country.
- A “Visa Letter” will be sent to you via e-mail once it’s ready (sometimes asked for by the Taipei Representative Office upon application)
- Please find the nearest Taipei Representative Office to you and follow the application instructions online: Taiwan Embassies Abroad
- Resident Visa holders are required to apply for an “Alien Resident Certificate (居留證 A.R.C.)” at the National Immigration Agency in Taipei within 15 days after their arrival. If you failed to do so, the visa holder will be fined.
3. Complete a “Health Certificate Form B“.
- Please complete ALL items on the Form B, and return a scanned copy prior to your arrival. After completing your Form B, you will need to bring your Form B and go to the Taipei Representative Office in your country to get a stamp for official document authentication. Please also bring the original copy with you to Taiwan, otherwise you might be asked to re-do all tests.
4. Provide a Proof of Insurance before you travel to Taiwan.
- Exchange students must present a proof of medical/travel/health insurance that covers the entire period during your stay in Taiwan.
持香港 / 澳門護照的交換學生
If you are an Exchange Student from Hong Kong or Macau (students holding Hong Kong/Macau passports), please apply for an “Exit & Entry Permit (出入境許可證)” online instead of a Visitor Visa.
- Application information can be found HERE
- Online Application for the “Exit & Entry Permit” can be submitted HERE
- Ministry of the Interior National Immigration Agency Taiwan website
- Before submitting your “Visitor Visa” application, you should consider whether you would like to apply for a “Single Entry” visa or a “Multiple Entries” visa. This will affect whether you would be able to leave and re-enter (for example, for travelling) Taiwan during your exchange study period without compromising your Exchange Student status.
- Please note that it is not possible to switch from a “Single Entry” visa to “Multiple Entries” visa once you’ve arrived in Taiwan, as all Visitor Visa applications can only be submitted overseas at our Taipei Representative Offices.
- You will be provided with a Course Enrollment Form on the orientation day. You will then need to complete and return your Course Enrollment Form within the “Add-Drop Period” (the first 2 weeks of the semester) for your course registration.
- We kindly expect all exchange students to have at least 9 credits per semester.
- The course catalogue and timetable will only be confirmed a few weeks prior to the start of the semester. If you would like to have a look into what courses we offer here at TNUA, you will be able to search all previous and current semester’s courses information from our website HERE.
- We apologise that the website operates only in Microsoft Internet Explorer and it’s in Mandarin ONLY.
1 TNUA credit = 2 European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS) credits