申請資格 | Eligibility
- If you are a registered student at one of our international partners, you are eligible to apply for the Exchange Student (Student Mobility) Programme at Taipei National University of the Arts. Please refer to your Home Institution’s International Office or relevant office for detailed information.
- To apply, you must first be nominated by your Home Institution before submitting the application.
- Foreign institutions that have existing Partnership Agreement, MoU, Exchange Student Agreement with us, please see full list HERE
申請資料 | Application Requirements
A nomination e-mail from your home institution’s exchange student coordinator is REQUIRED prior to submitting the application.
- Application Form (Fillable PDF) – Please complete the form electronically and print it out for signatures and stamp
- A Copy of the Applicant’s Passport
- Two head shot photos (in Passport format)
- Official Academic Transcript of Records
- Letter of Recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae
- Study Plan
- Portfolio or Audition File
* Please note that we will not return your application documents *
* Portfolio/Audition file is not required for:
– Dance Department at Purchase College
– WAAPA Edith Cowan University
– Ohio State University
– University of Illinois
unless otherwise asked for *
送出申請前 | Before Submission
- Although language qualification in Mandarin is not mandatory asked for during application process, exchange students are still recommended to have sufficient knowledge in Mandarin.
- Lectures at TNUA are given in Mandarin. We kindly ask all our applicants to keep an open mind about the language used in lectures. English resources are limited at TNUA, however, you will have full supports from our local students, international students and faculties when required.
送出申請 – 請郵寄 | Submission – By Post
- All applications must be submitted through POST/COURIER
- Applications received after the deadline without prior consent or notice will not be accepted
- Please post your application to the following address:
Office of International Affairs
Taipei National University of the Arts
No. 1, Xue-Yuan Road, Beitou District