International Students Admission
1. Make sure that you are eligible to apply as a foreign student.
(Please refer to TNUA Regulations Regarding International Student Admission and MOE Regulations Regarding International Students Undertaking Studies in Taiwan )
2. Make sure the departments/graduate institutes are opened to foreign students — see ‘Admission Handbook’.
3. Complete your online application and print out 2 copies. (Signature required)
4. Prepare the required documents requested by the departments/graduate institutes, and pay the application fee NTD 2,000.
*Note: Applicants of the International Master of Arts Program in Cultural and Creative Industries (IMCCI)
do not have to pay the application fee if you’ve applied for the ICDF Scholarship.
5. Submit application (hard copy) to the Office of International Affairs by post. Postal submissions must be postmarked by April.1st. (Late applications will not be processed.)
6. Admission result will be announced in June.
7. International students may apply for the Taiwan Scholarship offered by the Taiwanese Government. Applicants can visit MOE scholarship and Taiwan Scholarship Program for further information. Please note that admission applications and scholarship applications are separate. An applicant who receives any scholarship award is NOT guaranteed a TNUA entrance admission, and vice versa. Applicants MUST aware different deadlines for scholarships and school admission. (Normally the MOE scholarship Application period is from Feb.1 to March.31, subject to change.)
February 1 – April 1, 2021
(Application for 2021 enrollment is available between February 1st – April 1st, 2021.)
E-mail | firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Tel. | +886 2 2897-1527
Add. | Office of International Affairs
Taipei National University of the Arts
No. 1, Xueyuan Road, Beitou District,