International Students Admission
1. Make sure that you are eligible to apply as a foreign student.
(Please refer to TNUA Regulations Regarding International Student Admission and MOE
2. Make sure the departments/institutes are opened to foreign students — see
3. Complete your online application and print out 2 copies. (Signature required)
4. Prepare the required documents requested by the departments/institutes, and pay
the application fee NTD 2,000.
*Note: Applicants of the International Master of Arts Program in Cultural and Creative Industries
(IMCCI) do not have to pay the application fee if you’ve applied for the ICDF Scholarship.
5. Submit application (hard copy) to the Office of International Affairs by
post. Postal submissions must be postmarked by April.1st. (Late applications will
not be processed.)
6. Admission result will be announced in June.
7. International students may apply for the Taiwan Scholarship offered by the
Scholarship Program for further information. Please note that admission
applications and scholarship applications are separate. An applicant who receives
any scholarship award is NOT guaranteed a TNUA entrance admission, and vice
versa. Applicants MUST aware different deadlines for scholarships and school
admission. (Normally the MOE scholarship Application period is from Feb.1 to
March.31, subject to change.)
February 1 – April 1, 2022
(Application for 2022 enrollment is available between February 1st – April 1st, 2022.)
E-mail | firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Tel. | +886 2 2897-1527
Add. | Office of International Affairs
Taipei National University of the Arts
No. 1, Xueyuan Road, Beitou District,